Foundational Year Membership Benefits + Services
This is your Foundational Year. We take a deep look at your business, provide the following opportunity analysis, make recommendations for optimizing your existing assets, and help you plan for restructuring systems and attracting new capital investment:
- Existing Finances and Management Analysis
- Physical Facility and Hospitality Operations Analysis
- Marketing + Communications Analysis
- Sales Channel Development & Optimization
- Competitive Analysis
- Establishment of Acute Requirements and Goals
- Optimization of Existing Operations
- Identification of New Opportunities and Industry Trends
We then create a Pure North Brand Compass™ for your property to guide your first 12 months of re-pointing and repositioning your operations, physical plant, marketing, management and human resource systems according to your brand story foundation.
We provide the following strategic planning, redesign and restructuring recommendations according to a customized 360° Brand Story Building™ process* designed just for your business:
- Operations System Restructuring Recommendations
- Physical Facility Design or Re-Design Recommendations
- Brand and Market Re-Positioning Recommendations
- New Marketing + Communications Plan Recommendations
- Business Planning Consultation & Draft Financial Projections**
Your Foundational Year Membership will deliver exceptional value by assisting you in the necessary steps, market positioning and recommendations to truly realize you’re potential.
* Foundational Year Memberships will be available beginning May 1, 2012. You will be able to start using your membership benefits immediately. Travel expenses are not included. Your Foundational Year Membership allowance is based on $150 per hour to the upset amount of 75% of your annual membership fee. You may use the hourly allocation on any service you wish, in person, via email, Skype or phone. Pure North will assist you in establishing the highest and best use of the hourly allotment. Extra hours are always available from our team on an hourly or fixed contract rate. One on-site visit by Deneen Allen and Mark Campbell is required in order to conduct the vital information and insight discovery, and to initiate the Pure North Brand Compass™ process.
** Full business plans, including formal feasibility and market studies and financial documentation for sourcing capital through equity and debt financing are available for a separate fee.